Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hopefully These Get Better With Time...

Hello, Howdy or G'day, depending on which part of the world you come from.

I have been meaning to start blogging for a while now, and a mixture of inspiration from other bloggers, being in bed sick and procrastination from uni assignments have finally tipped me over the edge.

As the title states, I am both a Registered Nursing student and a Volunteer Ambulance Officer in WA, Australia. I'm halfway through my 3 year "
Bachelor of Science (Nursing)" degree and have been a vollie ambo for about 2 ½ years.

It goes without saying, all identifying details such as names, addresses, identifying tattoos, deformities, idioticies and peculiar pets will be cleverly disquised as fictional, but not-so-fictional lies.

Also, the opinions, views and statements I so rudely express in this blog don't reflect those of
the organisation I (so kindly) donate my time to, or the University I attend.

That being said, I will refrain from turning this site into a slagging, shit-storm parade - I will leave that to
this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment